John H. Burdge
Axis Realty Group
- B.B.A. Marketing, Harding University, 1991
- B.S. Emergency Administration and Disaster Preparedness, University of North Texas, 1995
- American Red Cross (Disaster Preparedness) 1995
- Cura Emergency Services, through 1998
- ECS Claims Administrators, through 2000
- East-West Ministries, Overseas Missionary, through 2014
- President, Burdge Petroleum & Land Management.
- Resides in Denton, Texas with his wife and 4 children, 3 dogs, and 2 cats
- Actively attends Denton Bible Church in Denton, Texas
- Passion for hunting, camping, being with family, and attending his children’s activities and sports
- Member of American Association of Professional Landmen
John developed a passion for real estate while working as a Landman for petroleum companies. As he reviewed the abstracts on various pieces of property, he began to focus his career path towards commercial real estate. With Axis Realty Group, he is able to use his sales experience and expand his management skills as he serves your real estate needs.
John grew up in Southwest Kansas on a large farm/ranch (approximately 15,000 acres). Working on the family farm/ranch instilled a strong work ethic, taught him to become an independent self-motivated individual, and lastly how to work through life’s speed bumps with a positive attitude. He graduated from Ulysses High School in 1986. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Harding University in marketing and a bachelor’s degree from University of North Texas in emergency administration and disaster preparedness.
John currently lives in Denton with his wife Jenny and four children – Arian, Aden, Alec, and Audrey. He and his family love Denton with its quirky culture but yet small town feel.
John looks forward to serving you with great customer care, professionalism, ethical standards, and a relationship-based business model. With his background as a Texas mineral Landman, coupled with his ranching experience, Spanish fluency, and experience selling commercial real estate, he looks forward to serving your real estate needs.