At Axis Realty, we offer our clients and developers a clear roadmap for navigating through the complex realm of property development. Within our proposal are several requirements necessary for executing a project from start to finish. These steps work to remove the guesswork and limit the risk associated with the real estate development process.
Our process includes the following services (depending on the individual project):
- Feasibility: When a site has been identified and contracted, our team will perform a feasibility study to help understand, inspect, and underwrite a project. From the data, we create a report that uses real estate market analysis as well as financing proposals to determine if the project meets investment goals of all those involved.
- Design Consulting: We've developed solid relationships with prominent local architectural, engineering, and design firms, which gives us a competitive advantage.
- Jurisdictional Approvals: Once the design is finished, we guide you through the next phase of local, state, and federal reviews and subsequent approvals, such as Alternate Development Plans (ADP) and Local Economic Development Incentives.
- Cost Analysis: We work with several different contractors and subcontractors to ensure the most reliable contractor at the best possible price.
- Project Financing Package: This package includes a) appraisal review, b) detailed prospectus, c) three financing terms sheets, c) negotiate final loan terms and documents
- Legal Formation: Legal Entity Formation and Operating Agreements (through affiliated legal firms)
City of Lake Dallas- Lake Cities Station Planning
Sterling Fry Street
Consulting, Project Leasing